Guards for Chain, Belt, & Gear Drives in Power Transmission Systems
V-Belt Guards safeguard your chain, belt and gear drive power transmission systems by preventing access to exposed pinch-points around belts, fans drives, compressors, and crushers.
Please watch the V-Belt Guard Overview Video below.
- The enclosed design increases belt and sheave life.
- Sectional design and removable panels allow easy installation and access for maintenance or inspection.
- External bolt flanges on top and bottom increase accessibility when removing sections.
- Optional black mesh increases visibility.
- Adjustable shaft covers move to adjust with the motor when tensioning the belt.
- Shaft covers are telescopic to ensure there are not exposed rotating shafts.
|Custom fit for each application.||Optional black mesh increases visibility through the guard to allow for inspection without removing the guard.||V-belt guards can be mounted in a variety of orientations.|
Need a Quote?
Please fill out the corresponding data sheet here.