Gain access to guarded machinery without removing safety guards.
Service and Inspection Doors
Service and Inspection Doors are a convenient, functional way to increase productivity when inspecting or performing maintenance on equipment.
Customized for Easy Maintenance and Service
•Retrofit onto existing guards or incorporate into new guarding systems.
•Safely access key areas quickly and without removing guards.
•Hinges add uncompromising functionality.
Easy to Operate
•Light-weight fabrication allows doors to open and close with ease.
•Guard Handles allow for easy operation.
•Wedge Clamp fastening systems ensure the door locks into place when not open.
Built to Last
•Durable steel construction.
•Powder coated for increased durability.
•Available in stainless steel for high corrosive areas.
Learn more by watching the Service and Inspection Door Overview Video below.
5 Design Benefits
1. Reduce time involved with equipment maintenance and inspection (greasing, etc.)
2. Retrofit onto existing guards or incorporate into new guarding systems
3. Custom sizes available for multiple applications
4. Laser cut identification and messages
5. Inspection door extensions available